High Court Museum
Established in 2006.
The museum provides a perspective of historical development of Punjab & Haryana High Court, to appreciate the Legal journey that a thriving democracy like India undertaken.
It develop a historical understanding of the workings of the courts.
Various landmark judgements in Legal history of India are housed here. These records includes the trial of Bhagat single at lowers.
Creation of post of Chief Justice, Arrest of Dr. Kitchlew and Pt. Ne hru etc.
- Landmark judgements
- Original copy of constitution of India.
- Handcuffs of Nathuram Godse.
- Collection of stamps and seals used in High court.
- Recreated Mini Courtroom.
- Display of court weapons.