The Exhibits in the museum covers 5000 years of Indian History from Indus valley civilisation to present day.
It has an open air sculptural artworks on display.
Museum is organised into 5 galleries
- Evolution of Non gallery- It models the fossils and dioramas of home species like Neanderthals, Home erectus etc.
- Dinosaurs of India gallery- The gallery take to the Mesozoic era to Triassic period to the evolution of Jurassic period.
- Evolution of Life gallery- It depicts the gradual transformation of earth, stretching over billions of years, into a place conducive to hold and nurture life.
- Redefining the past- Fossils are on display from Masal area.
- Our Mother Earth Gallery- It displays massive chunks of rocks of various types and ages.
- 2 Storeyed Cyclorama- Depicting evolution of Life on Earth
- Dinosaur Gallery- Real fossils
- Evolution of Man from hominid cousins and Ancestors
- Collection of Astronomy and geology
|Address :||Sector 10C, Chandigarh (U.T.)|
|Open :||Tuesday to Sunday|
|Timings :||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Entry Fee :||Person Above 18 years - Rs. 30
Camera Ticket - Rs. 30
Children Below 18 years/School Groups - Free