“LET’S WALK-IN THROUGH THE EYES OF FREEDOM FIGHTER”
It was set up in 1977 in the heart of Chandigarh.
The Museum has a vibrant and varied collection of portraits, busts, sculpture, images, prints of rare documents, photos and paintings based on India’s struggle for Independence.
It has a big rectangular half comprising of 41 information panels describing details of movements and conspiracies during long freedom struggle of India from British Rule.
- Ghadar Movement, Kamagatamaru Episodes
- Prints of Newspaper and photographs of the victims.
- Portrait of Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi.
- Cloth painting of Taj Mahal
- Diorama depicting burning of foreign cloth during swadeshi movement.
- Paintings of jallianwala Bagh.
|Address :||Sector 17, Chandigarh (U.T.)|
|Open :||Tuesday to Sunday|
|Timings :||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Entry Fee :||Not Applicable|